It is an abbreviation for the EU Regulation “Regulations concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals”. It was established by the European Union and has been implemented since June 1, 2007. system.
This is a legislative proposal concerning the safety of production, trade, and use of chemicals. The regulations aim to protect human health and environmental safety, maintain and improve the competitiveness of the EU chemical industry, and develop innovative capabilities of non-toxic and harmless compounds to prevent market fragmentation. , increase the transparency of the use of chemicals, promote non-animal experiments, and pursue social sustainable development. REACH has established the idea that society should not introduce new materials, products or technologies if their potential harm is not known.
Check whether there is a substance of high concern (SVHC) in its own product and check whether it contains substances of high concern. It is best to deal with suppliers, share expenses, collect the raw materials provided by suppliers for their own products, and then carry out intermediate tests on raw materials, and finally integrate them into the product's conformity assessment report, and then share the costs. The conformity assessment report is an indication that the product will eventually comply with REACH regulations. As long as the importer obtains this report, the company is fulfilling its obligations. If it is confirmed that the product meets the requirements of the notification, it is also necessary to prepare for the notification as soon as possible.
Material Science Analysis and Supply Chain Material Material Information Transmission
Detection is only a means of analyzing the presence of hazardous substances in products, but it is not a mandatory requirement of REACH regulations. The analysis of the existence of SVHC in products is currently adopted by the industry and ECHA recommends in the guideline document: "Materials analysis and supply chain material material data information transfer"! Different from SVHC detection. "Materials Analysis and Supply Chain Material Material Data Information Transmission" Features:
1. Industry generally agrees that scanning material analysis is a reasonable step to identify the existence of substances in products.
2. Collect and pass through the supply chain material material data to the downstream importers, and do not need to make data modifications in the future when the process and raw materials are unchanged.
3. Through material analysis, reducing the materials and substances that need to be tested will greatly reduce the cost of material control.
4. Materials and items that do not require testing do not require testing at different supply chain levels, which will further reduce the cost of the entire supply chain.
5. The regulations are in compliance with compatibility. Faced with more and more various regulations and standards, through material analysis and supply chain material material data information transmission will be "one for all".
6. The "HENZ system", a system for the control and compliance assessment of hazardous substances in products throughout the entire supply chain, will place the emphasis on the control of harmful substances on the upstream of product design, production, etc., instead of relying solely on downstream inspections to control it. , This will not only play a preventive role, but also fundamentally solve the product may bring the risk of hazardous substances exceeded.