Grey Reflective Heat Transfer Film
Material: PU or Pes
Reflective Material Type: Reflective Film
Application: Reflective Clothes, Road Safety
Origin: Taizhou, China
Grey Reflective Thermal Transfer Film
I. High reflection performance
II. Durable structure
III. Environmentally friendly
The reflective protective film consists of very small glass beads embedded in the polyester film layer to reflect almost all of the light that shines on them. The reflective surface is certified by SGS SATRA. The product can be hot pressed to most fabrics, including many temperature sensitive fabrics. Due to the different fabric properties, the test is carried out before use in production. Ideal for police, fire, traffic control, parking, utilities, roads, construction, transportation and security personnel sportswear, postal and newspaper delivery staff, they work in and around areas that require high visibility.
1. Draw letters or marks on the protective paper and cut with scissors or blade.
2. Remove the protective film from the back (and then dry adhesive).
3. Place the reflective film on a fabric product such as clothes and bags, then cover the fabric with a cloth and iron with a hot iron at 150 ° C for 8 seconds. (Pay attention to keep the dry adhesive surface in contact with the fabric)
4. After ensuring that the fabric is completely cooled, remove the protective film from the fabric after confirming the fabric. Do not remove the protective film while the fabric is still warm.
5. The user should test in advance whether sufficient adhesion is obtained and the fabric is not damaged by heating.
Why are we:
1. Excellent R&D and production capacity
2. A number of patented technologies and know-how
3. The quality of each process is controlled by us
4. Take care of the surrounding environment
5. Reliable after sales service
6. Mass production (the largest producer in the Midwest)